Crunchdown Crunchdown

waiting for a better sequel... :)

The game dynamics are pure genius... I love the "you are what you eat" mechanism.. :)
Playability is great.
But I really don't like the graphic and the music.
Besides... sfxs are few but good. Animations are effective and nice.
The intro and the story sequences are really the worst thing (slow, boring and bad drawn), but the story itself is nice and sufficient for an action arcade game.

the Kill Kar the Kill Kar

overrated...

Really... I think that here in Newgrounds guys are likely to give 9 or 10 too easy.
I don't want to be too critical with free games and free stuff... but I think this community is losing the point of being honest and objective with the authors.
If you give 10 to this what will you give to better games? (and there are a lot of better games than this out there...).

About this game:
For sure this game is NOT crap... the concept is nice, even if a bit boring in the end.
But the playability is poor (even if I know that making good car controls is not an easy task).
And graphic is the worst element...it's simple but without a defined style that can make the elements shine.

Anyway... congratulations for your first game entry.
I just wanted to be honest with you, and I hope this review will be an incentive to you in doing better (I'm sure you will!).

I wish I were the Moon I wish I were the Moon

interactive poetry... :)

Can't call it a game... but there's genius and poetry here.
I also love the "vintage" graphic style... :)

Special Mission Special Mission

Amazing Metal Slug clone

The best Metal Slug clone I ever seen (even not Flash-made).
Great graphics and playability.
Could be better, as already said by others, with more lives or chekpoints and with an english menu (or maybe multilanguage).
I don't give this 9 because of these problems and because in the end the game concept is a bit "outdated"... but really great work here!