Zelda Metalized Zelda Metalized

confuse

Good idea but really too confused to be enjoyable (too much reverb, wrong volumes, and discordant notes here and there)

Washed away Washed away

great atmosphere

I like the way it flows and the atmosphere it creates (a bit Enigma and a bit Vangelis)
And the sounds blends together in a perfect way... congrats for your work! :)
It's also quite spontaneous as a song, and this is a good thing in my point of view.
(I think the piano sometimes makes something harmonically incorrect, like for example around 1:35, but maybe it's just me...)

btriangle responds:

Thanks for the review :D
I was just messing around today, and yeah its extremely spontaneous. And the piano does have some mistakes in it, but why bother? lol

Again thanks for listening, if you want me to review more of your work let me know

Nightmare's Lair Nightmare's Lair

nice atmosphere... needs some refining

I really like the atmosphere you created here (love the bass and the laugh).
Anyway I think it needs some refining, a better mix and more space-feeling (it sounds like there is no space for the sounds and the instruments... try add a bit of reverb).

Hymn For The Fallen Hymn For The Fallen

waiting for a better version...

Interesting but, as already said by the other reviewers, it needs much refining.
As it is, it's worth a 6... but I'm giving you 7 as an incentive :)

The atmosphere is here, some sounds are great, but it needs a very better mix. And try to make the choirs and the strings more realistic... (some higher voices are very annoying), so don't abuse of the samples' extension.