Dad's Home Dad's Home

Insane... with style!

hey! That's really insane and mad... but you really have created an interesting character here! :)
(but the draw could be improved a lot... animation instead is really effective)

Crunchdown Crunchdown

waiting for a better sequel... :)

The game dynamics are pure genius... I love the "you are what you eat" mechanism.. :)
Playability is great.
But I really don't like the graphic and the music.
Besides... sfxs are few but good. Animations are effective and nice.
The intro and the story sequences are really the worst thing (slow, boring and bad drawn), but the story itself is nice and sufficient for an action arcade game.

the Kill Kar the Kill Kar

overrated...

Really... I think that here in Newgrounds guys are likely to give 9 or 10 too easy.
I don't want to be too critical with free games and free stuff... but I think this community is losing the point of being honest and objective with the authors.
If you give 10 to this what will you give to better games? (and there are a lot of better games than this out there...).

About this game:
For sure this game is NOT crap... the concept is nice, even if a bit boring in the end.
But the playability is poor (even if I know that making good car controls is not an easy task).
And graphic is the worst element...it's simple but without a defined style that can make the elements shine.

Anyway... congratulations for your first game entry.
I just wanted to be honest with you, and I hope this review will be an incentive to you in doing better (I'm sure you will!).

I wish I were the Moon I wish I were the Moon

interactive poetry... :)

Can't call it a game... but there's genius and poetry here.
I also love the "vintage" graphic style... :)

Zelda Metalized Zelda Metalized

confuse

Good idea but really too confused to be enjoyable (too much reverb, wrong volumes, and discordant notes here and there)

Washed away Washed away

great atmosphere

I like the way it flows and the atmosphere it creates (a bit Enigma and a bit Vangelis)
And the sounds blends together in a perfect way... congrats for your work! :)
It's also quite spontaneous as a song, and this is a good thing in my point of view.
(I think the piano sometimes makes something harmonically incorrect, like for example around 1:35, but maybe it's just me...)

btriangle responds:

Thanks for the review :D
I was just messing around today, and yeah its extremely spontaneous. And the piano does have some mistakes in it, but why bother? lol

Again thanks for listening, if you want me to review more of your work let me know

Nightmare's Lair Nightmare's Lair

nice atmosphere... needs some refining

I really like the atmosphere you created here (love the bass and the laugh).
Anyway I think it needs some refining, a better mix and more space-feeling (it sounds like there is no space for the sounds and the instruments... try add a bit of reverb).